Thursday, November 11, 2010

My relationship with my Health

Years ago I had very good moments with someone and poof it just disappear in a moment..how that happened?Probably it's my fault I started sensing betrayal,gradually I started to change too!I know now I should have wait n repair or work hard to save those precious moments.you know what at that moment I didn't realize what I was doing to my self n that person but as much as my fault it was that person's too!we both should have take time save what we got.It is true as they say"Don't take anything for granted"Obviously we did n now we are at least I am regrate it..I want my happiness back n also my health.
Everyone says often that just let it go,if it's yours it will come back and if it's doesn't comeback then it was never yours....yeah right!Who said that?no one informed me what will I supposed to do when it won't come back...do I have to start all over again?Do you even know how much work n effort you have to put to start what you had before.
People says that I look same as 20 yrs. ago...Do I really?How much do you know about me?Hahaha....
You guys must be wondering what am I babbling about...I was talking about my health n weight loss that I have right now...what were you thinking?You must be thinking you don't need to gain weight but I do...I need to look like my age not like my daughter age.Sometimes it's so embarrassing that she feels so jealous of me n it saddens me..:(
Anyways people who knows me know who I am...I have lost contact with old ID"1,2,cha..cha.."so this is my new ID..so feel free to put your advice for me here...

5 comments:

  1. It is nicely written.we must take care of health just as we nurture a relationship.Any neglect of both would affect gravely making it difficult to bring it back to normal.I agree with you that we should look our age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment KP!I have tried so hard but my weight just not budging n says I am too stubborn to grow old..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Latha...soon I will be writing my next blog...I know it has been very long that I have written..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My self Dr. Rajat kachhadiya. I read your blogs from time to time. In fact you give us information in a very new way. You keep giving us all the information in the same way. Thank you very much
    Android Recharge Tricks

    ReplyDelete